It is time to sculpt your butt with these 5 exercises carefully designed to focus your glutes for the ultimate toning workout. If you’re serious about toning your tush, you can have the best booty possible using the following simple 5 moves.
Move 1. Wall Sit
- Start with your back against a wall with your feet shoulder width and about two feet from the wall.
- Slowly slide your back down the wall until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Adjust your feet if you need to so that your knees are directly above your ankles.
- Keep your back flat against the wall.
- Hold the position for 20 to 60 seconds, rest 30 seconds, and repeat the exercise three times.
- Increase your hold time by five seconds as you increase your strength.
- You may feel a burning sensation in the quads, but if you have pain in the knee or kneecap, stop the exercise.